Post Four: Food

Hi readers!
The post of today is related to food. I don´t know if I am a strange person or not but I don´t have one  favorite food. I am trying to think in some preparation that I really enjoyed; however, I can´t find any.
Although I don´t have a food that it is special to me, at least I can say I really love different kinds of food. For example, I like so much to eat fruit and vegetables. These aren´t only rich in nutrients and flavors but also they don´t need a complex preparation.  Other kind of food that I enjoyed are these one that have bittersweet flavours like some asian preparations.
I don´t like cooking because I am a lazy person. The few times that I have cooked were a disaster and, for this reason, I don´t complain about what others cook for me.
I have a personal guidelines on food that consist in different portions of protein, carbohydrate, vegetables and others. Because of that, I don´t buy lunch at the campus and I try everyday  to vary in the preparations.
One of my favorite restaurant is Everyday Sushi, where they serve traditional japanese and korean food. While the food they offer are so good, this is an expensive restaurant.



Comentarios

  1. Oh, I don't tested tradicional japanese or korean food, only sushi but I think that is not so tradicional, I'll try to go to Everyday sushi!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job