Post Eleven: About my experience learning english

Hi!
This is the last post of my blog. In my opinion, the experience learning english at university was a great experience, in which I could learn to develop better in skills that are not my strength. I have always found difficult to speak in english since I am a shy person but I think I have improved these aspects in this semester.
 I think that the use of blogs was an excellent experience because I was able to improve not only my written skills but also improve my general expression in english. The constant practice helped me a lot to have confidence in the way in which I express myself in this language, also by using websites like Linguee, I could correct and solve my doubts.
For me the  aspects that I definitely I need to improved are related to my speaken skills. Although I believe that they improved remarkably, being much easier for me to speak fluently, I feel that it is still difficult for me to express certain ideas. One of my biggest problem is that sometimes the way I speak has a structure that is more linked to spanish than english.
I have a very frequent use of english in my daily life because I like to read and watch series in its original language. In my view, through the translations a lot of content is lost, so it is better to read in the original language. Unfortunately I don´t speak frequently in english because I don´t know people who want to help me in that, I think those are good opportunities to improve in a more real situations than in classes.

Comentarios

  1. I have the same problems, i too speak with a structure more linked that spanish, and for that I have much grammar problems

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think we all agree on how important and difficult is the oral expression :o

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job