Post Ten: Study programme

Hi readers!
Today I will write about some changes that could I like to made in my career: physical anthropology. One of the first aspects that I would like to change is relative to the curriculum map because the way that was done is very biologist. I think that the way to approve this situation is update the contents of the courses with an emphasys in social theories.
The second change is about workload because it is a problem that undermines our emotional stability and physical health. In my career are semesters with heavy workload, in which students don´t sleep or eat well, so it reduces their academic performance. It can be changed with a reform of the curriculum map.
Another aspect  to improve is related with the faculty facilities. The library and the study room don´t have the capacity for the proportion of students that already study in this faculty. Additionally, it would be great if can be restore the green spaces, it is neccesary not only for the recreative activities that can be done in this places but also for the environment.
I think that a fourth aspect is about technology, the faculty need to acquire the technology to do research. For example, for my dissertation degree, I need a particular scanner to obtain the analysis of certain data.
Finally, the last change that I would like to do is linken to the teaching methods because some teachers don´t know how to explain. This is something complicated to resolve but, in my opinion, if they considered what students say about this matter, it possibly could change this situation.

Comentarios

  1. The physical anthropology of Uchile is so biological that it seems to forget that it is anthropology.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job