Post Three: Concert

Hello dear readers!
The post of this week is about my favourite concert, which is Nick Cave and the bad seeds. This was two weeks ago, on october 5 at the Teatro Caupolican. I was waiting for years to see a this band because I think that their music is amazing This australian rock band is led by Nick Cave and their music is characterized by poetry lyrics and dark themes with furious melodies but also calm sounds.
I was the privilege to be in the first rows, so the concert was very intense for me because the live performance of this band are always in a close proximity, and this wasn´t an exception. Nick Cave loves to interactive with their fans and, for this reason, he isn´t afraid to be among the people in their concerts. This time he jump to the crowd and then he sing down the stage embrancing his fans, a few songs later he return to the stage and let people go up to there.
I enjoyed so much the concert because they play all the song that I really love (like Stagger Lee, Jubilee Street, City of Refuge and others). I never forget this experience and I think that hardly ever I can find any concert so intense than this.


Comentarios

  1. I never listened about this artist, but I see that for you were a experience very intense!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I never listened this band, but I think it's always a good experience to listen to live music that you like!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job