Post Five: Music

Hello! Today I want to write about my favorite type of music.
Since I was a child there has been one type of music that I love: rock. This is an inheritance from my parents, always in my house has been listened rock music. I remember that my mom always liked to watch the movie Pink Floyd: The Wall. At that time, this movie was something scary to me but I remember that I really like the music of Pink Floyd.
Now I like different kinds of music but I think the most frequently I listen are rock and pop music. My favorite band is Nine Inch Nails. This an north american industrial band founded in 1988. I started to listen since 2010 because the TV program 7mo Vicio played a live performance of this band. When I listened their famous albums like The Fragile, The Downward Spiral or Year Zero I instant love their music. Something that I like are their angry songs, it can help me to calm down and relax.
This year a lot of bands that I like came to my country and I had the pleasure to attended all of them. The concerts were Queens of the stone age, Radiohead, Steven Wilson, Alain Johannes Trio and Nick Cave and the bad seeds (as you can see in my previous post).



Comentarios

  1. i envy your parents for listen good music like pink floyd. In my house my mom only listen romantic music jajajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don´t listening NIN, but I really like The Wall, I view the movie a few years ago...

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The wall of pink floyd is definitely a master piece

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I've never heard any NIN song, but now I'm curious.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Six: Future job