Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Hi readers!
Today I want to write about a postgraduate course that I would like to take in the future. This course will be related to forensic archaeology and the reasons I want to take it are that I think it could help me a lot to complement my undergraduate studies. In this sense, it would be very useful to be able to develop a better fieldwork and to understand different factors that affect my object of study.
I think that a subject that I really would like to study is archaeological fieldwork techniques because I could learn important skills that I currently do not know.
I have always thought that I want to study abroad because this postgraduate course doesn't exist in Chile. A country in which this course is available is in the United States, so I really need to improve my english skills.
I would like to study a part-time course because in this way I can do other activities such as working or having free time to do things that I like. I don´t like a full distance learning, I think it is necessary to learn in a more personalized way.
I think this is an issue that is not very far for me since I will soon have to make these decisions. I feel it is challenging but also scares me a lot.

Comentarios

  1. I think that only the biological anthropologists has dedicated to forensic topic, i like that you want work in this area :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. is a really good idea to study part-time! i don't know about archaeology but i hope you can take the course in United States :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The panorama of physical anthropology in Chile is really complex, but it is a great opportunity to learn in another country!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job