Post Six: Future job


Hello readers! The topic of this post is about a job that I would like to do in the future.
I have always thought that the perfect kind of job for me is to work as forensic anthropologist at Servicio Médico Legal. In this job, I would have to analyze human remains that are linked to legal medical cases. Something I like about this job is that it has administrative duties but also outdoors activities.
Like I write before, in this job you will need to do field visits to investigate the different cases. I really love travel to different locations, so this job would be perfect for me.
I do not know how much salary I would get from this job but I hope it is enough to have an adequate lifestyle.
The last year I decided that I want to do a postgrade in USA. The postgrade going to be about forensic anthropology. I think this will help me to find better job opportunities in the future and it also satisfies my desire to learn more about this discipline. Another option that I have considered is to specialize in forensic archeology, this is an area that I do not know so much but that has grown my interest in the last time.

Comentarios

  1. we can work some day together! I hope your plans are met ...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. when i was on second year of anthropology i also wanted that job, but finally i select another mention and not biological anthropology :c

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music