Post One: Social media

Hi dear readers!
This is my first post and it is about social media.
I want to say that I am a reserved person on social media because I don´t like to share everything of my life. I think is important to have memories about what we lived but share every aspect is a excess. One example of that is in concerts of music artist, most people are more concerned about recording than enjoying the moment that they are living.
In other hand, it is important to consider our security related to the information that we give. Like I write before, I don´t like to show everything that happens in my life, one of the reasons for this is because I am afraid that this information could be misused.
The social media that is my favorite is Instagram. I really like the simplicity that through photos and videos with a little description we can communicate whatever we want. In this social media, I like to post about special moments such as travels and my progress on the progress I have in sports that I like to practice.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job