Post Two: Japan

Hello!
The topic I will write today is relating to a country I would like to visit in the future.
Since I was a child I´ve  wanted to go to Japan because I had always been interested in japanese culture. One of the aspect of their culture that I really like is the japanese cinema because it is very different to western movies. Through Japanese films I have seen the wonderful landscape that this country has.
One thing I would like to do in Japan is go to visit to Fushimi Inari-taisha, located in Kyoto. This sacred shrine is the house of the god Inari (who represents the prosperity and success) and is characterized for its trails with beautiful Torii (traditional japanese gate). I also would like to stayed in a ryokan, that is a traditional inn with floor of tatami and its doors are sliding. In this hotels you sleep in futons (a japanese style of bedding), something I would really like to do.
I only want to go on vacation to Japan because I don´t speak their lenguage and I have  read that it is a expensive country.





Comentarios

  1. Japan must to be so gratefull, also i think It's too far away and I really scareme can understand anything!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I was about to write about Japan too! but i prefere to visit Akihabara neighborhood :0

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job