Post Eight: Animals


Hi readers! The topic I will write today is about animals.
First I want to say that I have never had animals as pets, it is very sad because I really want to adopt a cat. I think cats are amazing animals, they are very eccentric but also so lovely. I like their strange behavior because it made them unique.
I don´t like exotic pets because the people that buy this kind of animals are promoting illegal trading and animal mistreatment. Most important than a selfish desire, it will be support actions and organizations which target is the protection of animals species in their natural environment.
I  have many favorite animals, I really like chilean native fauna like pudú, mountain monkey and, obviously, the differents kind of wild cats.  I like them because they are beautiful creatures and are important keys in their ecosystem stability.
I don´t like zoos, it is cruel put animals in cages, I only support them when animals can´t be re-inserted in their native habitat. Whe I was little I went many times to the Metropolitan Park Zoo of Santiago but I don´t want to go ever again.
I think rodeos are an atrocity and this will not be legal. We must stop the "tradiotional" practices that  in reality are cruelty shows, where only are animal´s suffer.
Finally, I want to write that I hope I can adopt a cat next year. I will be the happiest person in the world.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job