Post Nine: Summer Plans

Hi readers!
Today I want to write about my summer plans. Honestly, I haven´t thought so much about this because the last months I have been so busy but there is one thing that I am sure: I would like to travel somewhere. One place I would like to return next summer is Caburga lake in the ninth region of Chile. If I can travel this summer I would like to go with my family and boyfriend because for many year we haven´t been able to travel together. Although, likely my brother and father will not like to go anywhere. They only like to stay in home and watch tv.
Given the beautiful nature of this place, I would like to do different activities beside rest and sleep. For example, I would like to go trekking in the National Park Huerquehue or go to swimming in some lake. Other activity that I would like to repit the next summer is go kayaking, this is a sport that really need comunication and coordination with a partner.
I also have plans that aren´t so fun. This summer I need to work in my disertation grade and, because of that, I have to go every day to the university. There is no other possibility to work because this is an investigation about human remains, I can only have access to the collections in the faculty. But because the faculty closes in February, I will have that month free, I hope I can take advantage of traveling.






Comentarios

  1. I have never been Caburga but I listened good coment about this place... May you rest in your holiday and good luck with your academic degree!! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. We're all too busy to think about summer now, but your plans sound fun

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hope that everything turns out to you, that the concentration reaches you!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post Seven: Postgraduate studies

Post Five: Music

Post Six: Future job